Do your responsibility. ‘Doing your responsibility’ allo...

Name : HeavenArtist
Date : 2018-12-13     Hit : 326  

Do your responsibility. 
‘Doing your responsibility’ allows you to achieve your purpose and make your hopes come true. 

【Scriptures】 John 16:21-24
A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; 
but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. 
So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, 
and no one will take away your joy. 
In that day you will no longer ask me anything. 
Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 
Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. 
Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

Hallelujah! I bid you the love of the eternal God and the peace of the Holy Son.
I bless you to be filled abundantly with the fiery inspiration, movement, and working of the Holy Spirit.

God has established the most appropriate law for human beings. 
That [law] is ‘human responsibility.’ 
He has established the most appropriate law that when human beings do their responsibilities, 
things are comfortable and good for them, and when they don't do their responsibilities, 
things are painful for them and their work does not go well.
He said that when God does the big things for you, 
you should do the small things by doing your responsibility 
through putting forth effort, studying, and working hard yourself, right? 
It is like this: When parents grow grains and give those grains to their children, 
according to their individual characteristics, the children should study, work hard,
and use those grains to make rice cake, make steamed rice, make bread, 
and make various different types of food, and eat them. 
Even if God gives us food to eat, ultimately you, yourself have to eat that food in order for you to exist; 
you, yourself have to eat that food in order to taste its flavor and have satisfaction;
and you, yourself have to eat it in order to feel the joy.

God created the universe, the earth, and all things of heaven and earth.
‘Living’ must be done by human beings.
Human beings must live on the earth with nature while loving God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son,
hearing and obeying the Word. This is your responsibility.
‘Responsibility’ is as important as ‘breathing’ when it comes to sustaining your existence.
Also, ‘responsibility’ is ‘your work’ that you must surely do 
when it comes to enabling yourself to exist. 
Even if someone is your lover who loves you so much, can they eat and sleep on your behalf? 
If someone were to do the eating and sleeping for you, you could not exist. 
As for fixing your heart and character, putting on clothes, eating, sleeping 
neither your brothers nor lovers can do these for you. 
That is why ‘responsibility’ is ‘your work’ that you must surely do when it comes to existing yourself. 

Nature also grows and exists with ‘their own responsibilities,’ and ‘man's responsibilities.’
As for a tree, it ‘achieves growth on its own’ and exists itself looking at the sun light, weathering the rain,
and absorbing the fertilizer when human beings give it fertilizer. 
And when human beings water it, kill off parasitic insects, give it fertilizer, 
and tend to it with dedication at appropriate times, it grows and exists by ‘man's responsibilities.’
The same is true with ‘Salvation and the rapture.’
God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son, fulfilled their ‘responsibility of creation’ 
and created the universe, the earth, all things of heaven and earth, created human beings, 
and created the world of the spirit and Heaven.
They also did their responsibility for starting the salvation history on the earth, 
and do the responsibility for sending the messiah.
Also, so that human beings can exist, 
They do the responsibility for operating the earth by making the earth spin and orbit, 
making the sun shine on all nature and human beings, 
working through the wind, air, and various other things.
As for human beings, through ‘nature,’ through ‘conscience,’ and through the ‘Word,’ 
they must do the responsibility for knowing God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son, 
believing in them and loving them, 
do the responsibility for knowing and following the savior, 
and do the responsibility for hearing the Word and taking action on it. 

As much as a human being does their responsibility, 
their heart and deeds become transformed and their soul and spirit becomes transformed. 
As much as a human being does their responsibility, things become better, 
advancement happens, they will gain, and their joy and hopes will come true.
If you want to do your responsibility, you must hurry up and fix yourself and make yourself.
The reason people fail to do their responsibilities and live difficult lives no matter what they do is 
because their hearts and thoughts are in the wrong state; their constitutions are not made right; 
and they have not made themselves.
Living by the Word is difficult for them 
because they do not make their hearts, thoughts, and constitutions compatible with the Holy Son.
If you want to fix and make yourself so you can do your responsibility, then you must learn well.
Even if you are taught, ultimately, you have to open your ears and heart, 
and do the constitutions for hearing and accepting. 
Then you will receive 'Word, strength, and power,' and carry it out.

If, for yourself, you fix the things you must fix, make the things you must make, 
do the things you must do, and do your responsibility, 
then you will gain what you should gain, fulfill your hope. 
However, you should do your responsibilities, but you must do them at the ‘right time.’ 
If a hunter shoots his gun or sets a snare after an animal has passed by, 
even if he does his responsibilities, it is worthless effort. 
Your responsibilities too. If you fail to do them at the right time, it is worthless effort. 
As you manage yourself, you must hurry up and fix what needs to be fixed, make yourself diligently, 
and do your full responsibility. 
At the time when you should make yourself, you must do your responsibility. Only then will you not fail. 
I bless all of you to not lose the precious time at this time right now, 
but by diligently making yourselves and doing your responsibilities,
you will achieve ‘your purpose’ and fulfill ‘your hopes!’

Facebook Twitter Google+ Blogger WordPress Sina Weibo Addthis

pop2.jpg